SBF Ohio Annual Event and Fundraiser 2023
Sonar Bangla Foundation (SBF), the largest kidney dialysis provider in Bangladesh, is delighted to invite you to its annual fundraiser event in Ohio to build a Kidney Transplant Center and Urology Center in Bangladesh.
Sheikh Alauddin El-Bakri, a renowned Islamic scholar, will raise the fund with prominent professionals in this sector. Find shaykh on Facebook
- Dr. Ronney Abaza, who has performed over 7,250 robotic surgeries as the most experienced robotic surgeon in Ohio and Top 5 in the World. Find him on X and LinkedIn.
- Br. Alauddin Alauddin, Assistant Chief, Office of Environmental Education at Ohio EPA. Find him on LinkedIn.
- Dr. Michael Rees, who is a Surgical Director of Renal Transplantation at the University of Toledo Medical Center and have performed more than 1000 renal transplants. Find him on LinkedIn
- Dr. Abu Hena M Kamal, the president of Sonar Bangla Foundation, who has been passionately leading kidney dialysis centers and all humanitarian projects since inception of SBF in 2009. He is also the director of design at Fortemedia. Find him on LinkedIn
Please join us to extend your continued support for the underprivileged kidney patients of Bangladesh and get the latest updates on all the exciting projects SBF is doing with your donations.
About the Cause
Kidney disease affects millions of people worldwide, and the situation is especially dire in Bangladesh. Limited access to healthcare, financial constraints, and a lack of awareness often leave kidney patients and their families struggling to cope with this debilitating condition. Your support can change their lives.
Accomplishments of SBF
- Dialysis centers: 23 dialysis centers across the country and counting
- Nursing Institute: Providing quality nursing education with subsidized tuition to build the future skilled nurses
- Kidney Disease Screening and Prevention Program: It’s the one and only program in the country focusing on the health assessment of the rural people of Bangladesh for early kidney disease assessment and its prevention
- Biomedical Research and Development Center at Bangabandhu Hi-Tech Park: The first and only organization in Bangladesh to assemble dialysis machines with in-house expertise
- Upcoming plans for the Kidney Transplant Center.
- Ticket: $30 per person, $10 for students of age 7-12 years, children under 7 years are free.
- Time: 4:30 p.m. PST
- Date: Saturday, Nov 11, 2023
For More Information
- Please visit www.sbfus.org