SBF LA Annual Event and Fundraiser 2023
Sonar Bangla Foundation (SBF), the largest kidney dialysis provider in Bangladesh, is delighted to invite you to its first-ever fundraiser event in Los Angeles for poor kidney patients in Bangladesh.
This event will feature popular Bangladeshi singer Anima D’Costa and the winner of “RTV Young Star USA 2023” Zaina Mushtaq.
Please join us to extend your continued support for the underprivileged kidney patients of Bangladesh and get the latest updates on all the exciting projects SBF is doing with your donations.
About the Cause
Kidney disease affects millions of people worldwide, and the situation is especially dire in Bangladesh. Limited access to healthcare, financial constraints, and a lack of awareness often leave kidney patients and their families struggling to cope with this debilitating condition. Your support can change their lives.
Accomplishments of SBF
- Dialysis centers: 23 dialysis centers across the country and counting
- Nursing Institute: Providing quality nursing education with subsidized tuition to build the future skilled nurses
- Kidney Disease Screening and Prevention Program: It’s the one and only program in the country focusing on the health assessment of the rural people of Bangladesh for early kidney disease assessment and its prevention
- Biomedical Research and Development Center at Bangabandhu Hi-Tech Park: The first and only organization in Bangladesh to assemble dialysis machines with in-house expertise
- Upcoming plans for the Kidney Transplant Center.
Musical Event Details
- Ticket: $40 per person, children under 5 are free, children 5-12yrs $25. Click here to purchase your ticket.
- Time: 5 p.m. PST
- Date: Saturday, Oct 28, 2023
For More Information
- Please visit www.sbfus.org