Sonar Bangla Nursing Institute
Who We Are
Sonar Bangla Foundation Nursing Institute (SBFNI), a non-profit, was founded by a group of patriotic philanthropists, primarily residing in the United States, in partnership with Lalmonirhat Diabetic Samity. With a donation of 22000sq.ft. space and funded by donations collected from donor living in the United States, it started its journey in March 2019, registered by the Ministry of Health, the Government of Bangladesh. SBFNI is also managed by an academic advisory board, composed of expatriate Bangladeshis living in the United States. The board includes accomplished professionals from education, medical, and engineering fields. Our courses are taught by experienced teachers. All instructors meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for instructors.
As a leader in Nurse Aide Training in the Northern part of Bangladesh, the SBFNI offers quality classes in Nursing training for those who wish to pursue a career in the health care industry. Our Nursing Training program consists of classroom instruction, lab experience, and hands-on training at local clinics and hospitals. We are committed to developing quality and compassionate nursing professionals to provide exceptional care to those in need.
SBFNI provides its student with the knowledge and skills needed to work competently in a challenging healthcare setting. We empower our students to live lives of personal growth, gratitude, and enjoyment. We also strive to foster a community of nursing professionals based on exemplary service.
- Teaching by highly educated and experienced teachers from home and abroad.
- Observation of the education system by American expatriate teachers.
- Scholarships for poor and meritorious students.
- Accommodation (residential hostel) with adequate security.
- Healthy and quality food is provided in the campus canteen.
- Multimedia teaching in the classroom.
- 6 laboratories rich in modern educational materials and a library rich in adequate textbooks and magazines.
- Advanced modern computer lab with internet connection.
- Arrangements for clinical practice in a 100-bed hospital.