SBF Bay Area Annual Event and Fundraiser 2023
Sonar Bangla Foundation (SBF), the largest kidney dialysis provider in Bangladesh, is delighted to invite you to the Bay Area Annual Event and Fundraiser 2023, to be held on Saturday, Sep 23, 2023 in Bay Area.
This event will feature superstar duo Imran and Kona, who will be performing in the Bay Area for the first time. Dinner will be served.
Please join us to extend your continued support for the underprivileged kidney patients of Bangladesh and get the latest updates on all the exciting projects SBF is doing with your donations.
- Dialysis centers: 23 dialysis centers across the country and counting
- Nursing Institute: Providing quality nursing education with subsidized tuition to build the future skilled nurses
- Kidney Disease Screening and Prevention Program: It’s the one and only program in the country focusing on the health assessment of the rural people of Bangladesh for early kidney disease assessment and its prevention
- Biomedical Research and Development Center at Bangabandhu Hi-Tech Park: The first and only organization in Bangladesh to assemble dialysis machines with in-house expertise
- Upcoming plans for the Kidney Transplant Center.
- For entertainment, this gala event will feature feature superstar duo Imran and Kona, who will be performing in the Bay Area for the first time.
- Imran and Kona have won the National Film Award for singing together in Chayanika Chowdhury’s movie ‘Bishwosundori.’ Imran and Kona have won a combined three Meril Prothom Alo Award for Best Male/Female Singer.
- Ticket: $50 per person, children under 12 is $25. Click here to purchase your ticket.
- Time: 5 p.m. PST
- Date: Saturday, Sep 23, 2023
For More Information
- Please visit www.sbfus.org
- For any queries, please call or text at 408-241-3544