SBF Bay Area Annual Event and Fundraiser 2022
Dear Bay Area Bangladeshi community members, Sonar Bangla Foundation (SBF), the largest kidney dialysis provider in Bangladesh, is delighted to invite you to the Bay Area Annual Event and Fundraiser 2022, to be held on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at the Mission City Center for Performing Arts, Santa Clara. This event will feature a seated dinner and entertainment by prominent artists from Bangladesh.
Please join us to extend your continued support for the underprivileged kidney patients of Bangladesh and get the latest updates of all the exciting projects SBF doing with your donations.
- Dialysis centers: 21 dialysis centers across the country and counting
- Nursing Institute: Providing quality nursing education with subsidized tuition to build the future skilled nurses
- Kidney Disease Screening and Prevention Program: It's the one and only program in the country focusing on the health assessment of the rural people of Bangladesh for early kidney disease assessment and its prevention
- Biomedical Research and Development Center at Bangabandhu Hi-Tech Park: The first and only organization in Bangladesh to assemble dialysis machines with in-house expertise
- Upcoming plans for the Kidney Transplant Center.
For entertainment, this gala event will feature national award winner musicians, who need no introduction!
- SI Tutul
- To be announced later
Ticket: $45 per person with dinner
Time: 5 p.m. PST
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2022
For More Information
Please call 408-241-3544
Oct 15, 2022 5PM
Mission City Center for Performing Arts
3250 Monroe Street, Santa Clara, CA
Entertainment - Lively performance by SI Tutul (Brand Ambassador of SBF)